- Sydney Opera House – watch a performance or marvel at the magnificently architecturally-designed landmark.
- Kakadu National Park – watch for some of Australia’s largest saltwater crocodiles, take a scenic flight, and discover the spectacular landscape and history this park is situated on.
- Sydney Harbour – A magical location with access to view the Sydney Harbour Bridge, walk along the pier, and catch a ferry to Darling Harbour and Manly beach.
- The Great Ocean Road – Take a road trip to experience breathtaking coastal views and the Twelve Apostles.
- The Whitsundays – Located on the east coast with a total of 74 Island Wonders making up The Whitsundays. So many breathtaking views to take in and experience including Whitehaven Beach (named as 2015 Travellers Choice Winner on TripAdvisor); and the majestic secrets of the Great Barrier Reef. One of the local favourites for our Hunt Migration team!
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) – Take a cultural tour and learn about the cultural traditions of the Indigenous community in Australia. Experience first-hand the world-famous breathtaking sunrises and sunsets at one of Australia’s most iconic landmarks.
- Melbourne – experience the artistic laneways of Melbourne during the day, and then during the night make your way to the hole-in-the-wall city savvy drinking spots.
- Barossa Valley – Wine lovers are in heaven in Australia! Take a wine tour in South Australia’s most distinctive and famous wine region.
- Margaret River – From exploring caves to whale watching to experiencing farm stays. The Margaret River offers a range of tours and accommodation options which granted it the 2015 title of the “Must-Visit Food Region” accolade on the Australian Traveller magazine.
Contact Hunt Migration today to speak to a qualified Immigration Consultant who can provide you advice on which visa will be suitable for you and to assist you with your visa application. Alternatively, if you are in Australia and considering extending your visa, meet with a Hunt Migration team member.