Let Australia's most trusted visa lawyers secure your visa.

Since our founding on Australia Day 10 years ago, Hunt Migration have grown to become Australia's most trusted migration experts.

We can help you with:
  • Business Visas
  • Employer Sponsored Visas
  • Family Visas
  • Skilled Visas
  • Checking your application
  • Court and Tribunal reviews
  • Flexible payment plans

Tailor your service

The Full Service

We look after your application from start to finish.

The Helping Hand

We check, provide feedback on, lodge and monitor your application.

The Final Check

We check your application for issues before you submit it.

With government fee funding available and flexible payment plans tailored to suit you, Hunt Migration is here to help you make Australia home.

If you find a cheaper quote elsewhere, bring it to us in writing and we'll beat it!

Tell us a bit about you.

We will help you find the right visa for your situation.


Employer Sponsored Visas

Employers can sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis (457 Temporary Work Visas), or hire foreign nationals for permanent visas in certain regional or low population growth areas of Australia (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme).

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allows Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia. Being nominated for immigration through sponsorship can lead to permanent residence.

Spouse and Partner Visas

Spouse and partner visas are available for people in committed relationships. These visas allow you to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of your married or de-facto relationship with your partner (a) on a temporary immigration visa (usually for a waiting period of approximately two (2) years from the date you applied for the visa) or (b) on a permanent visa if, after the waiting period (if applicable), your partner relationship still exists and you are still eligible for this visa.

This visa includes dependant children and other eligible dependent relatives.

General Skilled Visa (GSM)

The Skilled Migration Program, also known as the General Skilled Migration Program, is for people who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia but are not sponsored by an employer.

The visa given is often referred to as a skilled migrant visa or a general skilled migration visa.

Parent Visas

Parent visas allow parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their children who are living in Australia.

To apply for a parent visa, you will need to be sponsored by your child, or another eligible sponsor, in Australia.

We’ll find the visa for you

Whether you need full migration services or a DIY solution, we can help you achieve your migration goals.

Migration can be very simple when you deal with experts in migration law. With flexible payment plans available and options for skilled, business, family and employer sponsored migration, we can help you realise your migration goals today.

Call Australia Home
Call Hunt Migration

Call us

1300 698 472

Request a free callback

Book your FREE consultation to find out more about making the lucky country your home.