Many of us might be planning on coming to Australia or may possibly be already here in Australia on a 417 Working Holiday Visa. This visa is for applicants from select countries who are between 18 and 30 years old and allows the visa holder to enter Australia for up to one year, but the

Many times we are approached by a prospective visa applicant interested in a possible temporary work visa or permanent migration. However they are not able to make a visa application because they do not have a proper occupation. An example would be where someone comes to us with an MBA degree and seeks to migrate.

Hunt Migration is very pleased to announce that we are now offering Free Visa Assessments for all new clients in all our offices, Nation Wide. Hunt Migration is a firm that is focused on the client experience and as such we are always seeking ways to improve the experience each client has with us. What

Australian Business Visas have gained much publicity in the past couple years in light of the significant changes introduced in November 2012. Since the revamp of the visa class, it was great to experience increased efficiency with processing at the Department level to allow us to assist many business owners in obtaining provisional and permanent

Are you an International Student finishing an Australian Qualification and want to work in Australia? The Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485) Visa gives recent graduates in Australia the opportunity to live and work in Australia following their studies, and is a great way to gain Australian work experience and transition into an application for Permanent Residency.

Are you currently apart from your partner and want to be reunited but don’t know how to get them to join you in Australia? At Hunt Migration we understand how difficult it is to be separated from your loved ones and we can assist you in obtaining a visa to allow you to reunite with

You might be wanting to come to Australia for a temporary stay such as a student visa or for short term work. Or you might be a parent seeking to be reunited with their children in Australia. Maybe a partner looking to join their loved one in Australia. Or a skilled worker seeking permanent residence.

Hunt Migration is proud to announce a partnership with Power Language Consulting to offer IELTS preparation classes to its clients and associates. Power Language Consulting is owned by Mr Helmer Lich, one of the most respected English Language educators in Australia. Mr Helmer LICH [Dip.T.(R’dam), Dip.R.E., B.Ed., M.A.(Applied Ling.), Grad.Dip.(Intercultural Comm), Cert. IV TAE (Training

Due to the extraordinary success of our recent 457 visa promotions we have decided to launch the promotion Australia wide. Make an appointment at any of our offices and have your 457 professional fees capped at $2000 AUD. This includes all secondary applicants (partner and children under 18). Simply make an appointment for your free

Amendment to the English language requirement and the health requirement for Temporary Graduate visas (Subclass 485) & Skilled Recognised Graduates(Subclass 476) have been passed and will come into effect from 18 April 2015. English Language Requirement The current English language requirement for 485 visas is “Competent English”, means applicants complete the IELTS test and must